by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Friday, April 7, 2017 at 7:30 pm
- Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 7:30 pm
Tickets — $55 Sponsor Seating, $25 General Admission, $10 Student — are available online HERE.
About the Opera
The "middle child" of the Mozart/Da Ponte trilogy, based on the legends of Don Juan.
About the Production
A complete production, including soloists, costumes, full orchestra, staging, chorus, and supertitles.
About the Conductor
A conductor of world-wide recognition, Maestro Nowak is Permanent Associate Conductor of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra in London and Principal Conductor of The Cleveland Opera. In the fall 2017, he will combine these two positions with the appointment of the Music Director of The Grand National Opera in Warsaw, Poland, one of the largest opera houses in the world. Continue reading
- Lawson Anderson, baritone, Don Giovanni
- Nathan Baer, bass, Leporello
- Dorota Sobieska, soprano, Donna Anna
- Kyle Kelvington, tenor, Don Ottavio
- Rachel Morrison, soprano, Donna Elvira
- Susan Fletcher, soprano, Zerlina
- Christopher Aldrich, bass, Masetto
- Adam E. Shimko, bass, Il Commendatore