by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Friday, April 7, 2017 at 7:30 pm
- Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 7:30 pm
Tickets — $55 Sponsor Seating, $25 General Admission, $10 Student — are available online HERE.
About the Opera
The "middle child" of the Mozart/Da Ponte trilogy, based on the legends of Don Juan.
About the Production
A complete production, including soloists, costumes, full orchestra, staging, chorus, and supertitles.
About the Conductor
A conductor of world-wide recognition, Maestro Grzegorz Nowak is Permanent Associate Conductor of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra in London, Principal Conductor of The Cleveland Opera, and Music Director of The Grand National Opera (Teatr Wielki) in Warsaw, Poland, one of the largest opera houses in the world. Continue reading
- Lawson Anderson, baritone, Don Giovanni
- Nathan Baer, bass, Leporello
- Dorota Sobieska, soprano, Donna Anna
- Kyle Kelvington, tenor, Don Ottavio
- Rachel Morrison, soprano, Donna Elvira
- Susan Fletcher, soprano, Zerlina
- Christopher Aldrich, bass, Masetto
- Adam E. Shimko, bass, Il Commendatore