by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Friday, April 7, 2017 at 7:30 pm
- Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 7:30 pm
Tickets — $55 Sponsor Seating, $25 General Admission, $10 Student — are available online HERE.
About the Production
A complete production, including soloists, costumes, full orchestra, staging, chorus, and supertitles.
About the Opera
The "middle child" of the Mozart/Da Ponte trilogy, based on the legends of Don Juan.
About the Conductor
Maestro Grzegorz Nowak, Permanent Associate Conductor of Royal Philharmonic Orchestra in London, will come to Cleveland especially to conduct this production! Maestro Nowak holds an illustrious international career, his artistry having been recognized in engagements, reviews, competitions, recordings, and venues all over the world. Continue reading
- Lawson Anderson, baritone, Don Giovanni
- Nathan Baer, bass, Leporello
- Dorota Sobieska, soprano, Donna Anna
- Kyle Kelvington, tenor, Don Ottavio
- Rachel Morrison, soprano, Donna Elvira
- Susan Fletcher, soprano, Zerlina
- Christopher Aldrich, bass, Masetto
- Adam E. Shimko, bass, Il Commendatore